Monday, February 11, 2013

First Full Week

This shall be my first full week of blogging. If I happen to miss one you will find more the next day as soon as possible.  I don't plan to miss any however.

Now, with that out of the way, lets get to this Monday's song.

This sons is called Iesha by a group of young dudes by the name of Another Bad Creation.  It came out in 1990 from Motown Records.  After you get past the fact that a bunch of 12 year old guys are going after this girl who looks like she is way older than them the song doesn't have that much.  All of the verses are pretty band besides the backing vocals on Nintendo and Playground.  The chorus is the main focus of this song for me.  Now, I understand that they are very young so they will not be able to put awesome lyrics but the following chorus is just so good.  If I had to pick a favorite verse it would be verse two just because of the backing vocals on some of the words.  It's like they went for a hardcore, straight outta Compton, feel for the song and then the producers realized these kids were to young for that and changed it last minute.
Overall, I would give this song a eight out of ten because the chorus is so damn good and it is a bunch of 12 year olds making a love song about a girl way out of their league.

No comments:

Post a Comment