Friday, March 1, 2013

Death Reducer

I have been missing a couple more days than I would like, however, the semester is picking up so I will just have to do more when I have the time.  These two songs are amazing.
Here we go:

Everyone likes the The Clash, even if you don't know a lot about them.  This song is called Death or Glory and it is great.  It starts out with an awesome guitar rift and then goes on to a great rift from there.  When the chorus comes in you can hear why I would like it so much, the great voice with accompanying rifts and drums are amazing, its a great song.


This is another great song called Sonic Reducer and it is by the Dead Boys.  The lyrics are not the best but the song is still amazing.  It has a raw punk sound that I have come to love.  In the chorus they just rhyme reducer with loser a bunch of times but the rift is great.  Their is a bad ass solo right in the middle and even though you know it is coming it is still great.  The drums are flawless and the palm muted bass rift is amazing.  Just a perfect song all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment