Wednesday, March 6, 2013

F*@K it.

I though I was slacking when I put up the Biggie song but now I notice that I am really slacking again.  Here is Atmosphere with F*@k You Lucy.

Atmosphere is kind of unknown but has been getting bigger with years passing.  It is two guys, Slug who is the rapper and Ant who works the turntable.  Together they have about seven or eight albums now.  This song is so great because you can hear the passion in Slug's voice, he really hates this girl.  The thing is, her name is not Lucy.  Lucy is Lucy Ford, or Lucifer, Slug made it up and says that it represents the evil in all people.  In this song, verse after verse he talks about this girl and how she ruined his life.  The beat is great and keeps you sucked in with the keys.  Slug's voice just towers over the beat.  It is a great song, I recommend you all check Atmosphere out and I'll put up some more hits by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment